Stiarna Enterprises is a High Technology consulting house specializing in High Technology Civil Engineering and System Engineering projects with an emphasis on Signal Processing and Sensor applications.
Our projects have included:
- Engineering Regulation
- Residential Subdivisions
- Commercial/Industrial Subdivisions
- Gas Station refurbishments
- System Engineering of Aircraft Avionics and Instrumentation (F-22,C-130, F-35, etc.)
- Rapid Prototyping and System Engineering of Launch Vehicle Instrumentation
- Sensor and signal processing of Integrated Vehicle Health Management (IVHM) systems (X-33, Shuttle, UC-Long Beach)
- System Engineering and development of Cryogenic Tank Instrumentation
- Automation systems for State Lotteries
- Non-invasive sensor systems for the packaging and biotech industries.
- Hydrocarbon sensor systems capable of detection in water or vapor
- A multi-line system connecting local phone systems to Satellite telecom networks
- Proposal support to a large corporation pursuing the NASA ARES I Instrumentation Unit Avionics. Click Here for a large (~60 MB) NASA supplied animation of the ARES mission.